Episode 57: IMS Long Beach Wrap-up and Indian Motorcycle at El Mirage
- KTM's RC390 is unveiled in addition to the RC390 Cup series added to the MotoAmerica AMA Pro Racing Schedule, aimed to foster talent in the 14-22 age bracket.
- The KTM I've been waiting for, which at draft time still did not have its own US-based web page - the 390 Duke.
- Yamaha released two versions of a new superbike: the YZF-R1 and the YZF-R1M, the latter of which has telemetry downloads to a laptop or smart phone. Tech3 in a box! (Kidding!)
- Yamaha also released a sport touring version of the FZ-09, the FJ-09.
- Kawasaki showed the West Coast its new Ninja H2R - a model name I cannot seem to get right for the life of me.
- Photos posted at Instagram.com/MoterrificMedia