Episode 26: EICMA releases, FZ09 Bike Review, and Why You Need to See 'Why We Ride'
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
- Cardo for your Shoei - Will we be seeing Cardo swag at the Long Beach IMS?
- Harley Davidson - Take a walk on the wild (and smaller side): 500 and 750cc smaller!
- Yamaha FZ-09 (in EU speak that's MT-09) - Our ride reviews, opposing marketing strategy in the US v EU, Rossi and a pack of wolves (?), and the Cycle World Review (I call it "primer") to read before your test ride.
- Suzuki Goes Grom-size Electric - First Peek at the Extrigger
- Get in on this in your city if you can - Why We Ride (and why I cried...a little)
- Visit Marcelo and his *mindblowing* Ducati collection at Doffo Winery
- Dave Barr: inspiring double amputee who travelled the world on a Harley Davidson
- Joanne's big announcement <please pass the tissue>