Episode 27: The Long Lost Triumph, Christini, BMW & Bikinis, KTM Teases, and San Diego Pleases
The podcast ride along for this week:
- Lanesplitting Bill Update: SB350 Runs and Hides
- Lanesplitting OTS Survey
- Dude, where's my Triumph?
- KTM continues to be a big tease with no 390 Duke to show for it. So what's worse than that? Teasing a RC125, RC200, and RC390...
- A Locally Grown All Wheel Drive Motorcycle
- BMW Launches Bikinis - Because Ducati and KTM can't monopolize the two-piece market
- San Diego with Motolady
- The International Motorcycle Show is coming to Long Beach, local SoCal denizens...and we'll be there...Joanne will be (wo)manning the Racer Glove booth. Come say HI!
- Shop with Joanne at the SF D-Store
- And ending on a sad note: I mourn the passing of a well-known Norton motorcycle enthusiast who welcomed thousands of weary motorcycle travellers (including myself) to his bar in Cuzco.