Episode 99.5: A few of our #motoporn picks from EICMA
We couldn't very well give you a half-assed 100, so we've squeezed in an incremental episode to lessen the blow 'til we find something to do for our big birthday. Enjoy our discussion of the EICMA releases and for more bike coverage beyond our discussion, visit our ol' buddy Jensen at Asphalt & Rubber.
- Honda's Neo Cafe, the CB1000R, is hot...and wayyyy different than its big sister!
- Who doesn't love a Monkey!!!
- Honda rigs up their off-road machine much like a GSA in this version of the classic Honda Africa Twin
- Ducati V4 Pani-WHOA
- Ducati adds more gusto to their Scrambler 1100 and a killer retro paint job to the Desert Sled
- We're digging on the KTM 790 Adventure, but will it and its counterpart be worth the wait for 2019?
- A favorite of mine gets a ca-fantastic rework - the ol' Kawi Z900