Episode 90: 2017 Motorcycle Events, Touring in Italy, Shorties Unite!
Cristi is on vacation this week so I thought I would bring a guest host for #90 so we don't miss another week. Hope you love it. My friend Tamela Rich and I kick off Episode 90 with a rundown of fantastic women's and co-ed motorcycle events in 2017 that you should think about attending. We also chat about riding with men v. women; what's different? And of course we have to talk about being Shorties. We share our favorite strategies and tips for riding taller bikes and things to expect in order to increase your skills, gain confidence and kick tall motorcycle ass.
Ep 89 was a little quiet so I bumped the volume up a bit on this one. Hope it's not too loud.
2017 EVENTS - Lots to See and Do
- Cuba Women's Motorcycle Tour, March 18-26 (Cuba!)
- Mountain Moxie, May 5-7 (Little Switzerland, NC)
- 3rd Annual Women's Sportbike Rally West, June 2017 (Big Bear, CA; exact date tbd)
- 25th Annual Mid Atlantic Women's Motorcycle Rally , June 15-17 (Front Royal, VA)
- Appalachian Music & Mountains Motorcycle Tour, June 18-23 (Starting in Front Royal, VA to WV, TN, NC,)
- Women on Wheels Ride In, July 4-6 (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route Women's Tour, ADVWoman July 21-24 (Granby, CO)
- 11th Annual Women's Sportbike Rally East, September 8-10 (Deals Gap, NC)