Episode 79: Not Dead Yet
It's action-packed and you don't want to miss it...
Yeah, there's this thing called life that sometimes separates us from doing extracurricular activities...so thanks for tuning in to another free, fabulous, and unsupported installment of the Moterrific Podcast. Your support is appreciated.
AMA - Cristi coming to a cruiser ad near you in AMA marketing materials. What is it like to ride in a photo shoot?
Ride Reports - Joanne and Cristi take to the streets. Riding in California "cold" weather (40F brrr...), riding in brief sunshine in Palm Desert and Anza Borrego on an Indian Scout.
- High tech shields for your helmet - Gearchic loves the transition lens from Shoei; read her review here. And Bell Helmet wearers, have no fear; they make one too...but my sensitive eyes still need sunglasses.
- Rukka Orbita - Upcoming product Joanne can't wait to get her hands on.
- Alpinestars Riley Kevlar Jean - Cristi chats about kevlar denim options from Alpinestars (the Kerry, the Daisy, the Riley); Joanne's review of the Daisy.
- Dainese Torque Out D1 Boots - Men's race boot (which I own) with ankle protection you should check out (brief mention). This Spring, Joanne is excited about the women's equivalent.
- Rev'It - New gear line coming!
- Dainese - New gear line coming!
- Held - New gloves with a fine touch!
The Cycle Gear - Revzilla Show Down - Final word and a discussion on the incestuous motorcycle in terms of ownership
Common Tread on Revzilla topic - From Passenger to Rider (need to drop a hint? Try this article!)
AMA SX - Anaheim 2 and San Diego 2 - The Goldilocks Experience. Chase SX here!
Tips on Lone Crash Safety - Easy tips that could save your life when travelling alone or as it was, ahead of the group.
Why you don't want to juice the throttle through a stream crossing over concrete (or a solid surface) OR right after....firsthand account ;)
Dreaded 25,000 Mile Tune-Up for the BMW (grasping heart) - My Beemer is For Sale! Onward to new two-wheeled opportunities...
The video we were shamefully cracking up about...
Atlanta - Who's out there? Wanna hang? I might be coming your way....tempt me!
Medical Evac / MedJet Assist - AMA Member Discounts - Check it out! Also keep in mind that big trips require big spending...so protect yourself with trip interruption / travel insurance. Spend <$100, save thousands. Your call.
New Rider Anxiety - A GSXR might be too big for a first ride...but hey, I've felt that way about my rides as well as a somewhat seasoned (mostly salted) rider.