Episode 28: All Over the Map - AMA on Helmet Law, Vintage Manufacturer Resurgence, Leathers and You, Movies and Motos, and IMS Long Beach
BIKES / Vintage Comeback Kids:
- Hello Commando - Norton Makes a Comeback from Across the Pond: Pick the Golden Brembo!
- Montgomery Motorcycles in SoCal - Another British 20s-30s revival along with Vintage Restoration
- Brough Superior - The specs, the breakdown, and...seriously this bike should be in the next Bond movie...
- Joanne goes for a spin on a Goldwing. Wheeeeeeee! We also discuss helmet noise and how to sort that out..
- RS Taichi - Who is that (?) and where can I check it out?
- Dainese and Rev'It - Cristi goes shopping (Part 1 - What to Look for in Leathers)
- BeachMoto.com, Los Angeles CA
- AMA Takes Anti-Helmet Law Stance; Requests More Education
- Bikes on Film: At least 25, HD's Street 750 in Captain America, and Bale Batman's MV Agusta F4.
- Who's making those Bikes on Film? Justin Kell of course...and he's been BUSY! at LA's own Glory Motor Works!
- December 5, 2013:Last Shopping Trip with GearChic, Dainese Store, San Francisco
- December 6-8, 2013: The International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach:
Note: Contrary to what Joanne said during recording, Jason Pridmore's Star school is not *just* street oriented but offers a variety of programs suited to advance your skillset on or off the track.