Episode 21: Interview Edition - More New Rider Advice, Solo Travel in Mexico, and Gear Talk
This week we bring to you a special Interview with Rebecca Keating, a brand new rider to street riding. She has a few great questions that I think everyone will benefit from including preparing for roadside emergencies with tool kit recommendations and researching your first solo trip to Mexico.
Rebecca's boyfriend also started riding recently (due to her jumping in first) and now she's concerned that he may not be wearing enough gear. How do you discuss this with your loved one without it sounding too harsh?
- Research for Solo Travel to Mexico:
- Forums: Horizons Unlimited, ADV Rider
- Blogs/Inspiration: MotoAdventureGal, CarlaKing, Alison's Wanderlust
- Rock the Gear: Brittany Morrow's story will make you run to your closest shop and buy all the gear you can afford
- Revzilla, a great, customer service-oriented online gear retailer
- Universal fit luggage/packs: Giant Loop, Kriega
- Schuberth C3W Review, washable liners!