In this episode, we cover a few things including:
- Newbie Friendly Group Ride and Motorcycle Clinic (Women Only), July 14th: Meetup.com/GearChic
- Cristi's report and photos from going to the Pike's Peak International Hill Climb in Colorado. You'll never guess what kind of bike had the fastest time...Article courtesy of Asphalt & Rubber
- Accessory Review: Schuberth SRC Rider Communications Kit
- I go to my 20 year reunion, mostly on my motorcycle but partially in a Mercedes Benz. Ohhh yes.
- Cristi's first ride on two wheels from Los Angeles to San Francisco. How did she do?