In this episode, we cover so much stuff (in order of appearance):
- Group riding and why some women prefer riding with eachother
- Update on NV's lanesplitting legislation :-(
- Test rides at dealerships. Some dealers do and some don't. Why/Why not?
- How do you buy a bike without ever having ridden it?
- I forgot to add, talk to all the different dealers you can too!
- Reader Question from Twitter. (Thanks @cdegale): Honda CB500 or Kawasaki Ninja 300?
- First Impressions: Schuberth's C3 Pro Women Modular Helmet and the SRC system
- Gear Review: REV'IT Levante Ladies Jacket by Cristi
- Gear Review: Sidi Fusion Lei Boots by Cristi
- (Mention of REVIT Legacy GTX Ladies Textile 2 Piece)