What a milestone, we're finally at #10. In this episode we cover:
- The daunting dealership visit, what to expect when buying a new motorcycle. What is "out the door" pricing?
- First time buying tips for women? Well, these really apply to everyone, but we do give you a few tips if you are a woman so that you're armed and ready to discuss your bike purchase:
- Moto discrimination in the form of Motorcycle only checkpoints. WTF?
- Electric motorcycles and scooters are predicted to grow in 5 years:
- Honda announces the Grom, a 125cc motorcycle!
- A review on the Sidi Fusion Lei boots by Cristi
- Another mention of the Spectrum Hi Viz Vest. Check out this awesome video with my friend Dan riding at dusk in his Black Series:
- Yellow Devil Gear Exchange - Long Beach, CA
PS - I should apologize...if you follow our Facebook page, you might have seen the "LA Studio" upgrade photo...Well, we recorded before I finished painting and reorganizing the studio so unfortunately this episode I fade in and out. Now that the podcast has a permanent home, sound on my end should improve...Thank you! /cf