I hope the weather is friendly wherever you are to get outside for a bit over the extended holiday. I had a great time this weekend, stocking up on new gear Saturday and being the subject of a photo shoot and interviews on Sunday. While we sort out a timeframe to record while juggling record-breaking caloric intake, this is on the horizon for early 2014:
- Gear reviews - Dainese Temporale D-Dry Jacket and the New Drake Air pants for ladies;
- BMW Ownership News' January Issue with my review of the BMW Performance Center off-road course (non-subscribers will be provided with the link once its available);
- Upcoming BMW Ownership News' review of the F800GSA I've been falling in love with...as well as a few sneak peek photos of last weekend's shoot once I get permission to leak a few; and,
- Interviews with adventure motorcyclists and the possibility of advanced notice for listener question submittals;
- New posting of listener feedback and a chance for both Moterrific admin and other listeners to weigh in; and,
- Class reviews (because I am going to get cracking on my New Year's resolution) from beginner level through advanced - from street training to supermoto to track.
Thank you for sticking with us in our inaugural year, and we look forward to an exciting and prosperous 2014!
Joanne and Cristi