Hey ho...it's Cristi. I edited this beast. It's NSFK (not safe for kids) for me and Joanne (Sorry kids! I was worse than Cristi this time around. I promise to do better next time /jd) dropping some colorful turns of phrase. That's the trade off when I get nice and long winded about motorcycle travelling. In this episode we cover basic commuter tips, chat about the Cycle World article on 10 Things We Wish Motorcycle Manufacturers Would Do, a discussion on trip planning abroad, and some storytelling from my travels south...
Since it's soooo long, we may use this opportunity to take a break before the big 1-0 just because my schedule this week, both personally and professionally, is going to strip the life right out of me.
Episode 9 (in order of appearance:)
- We start with some ways to help make commuting on a motorcycle less painful, and the 'Tells' that drivers give when they are driving distracted.
- Cycle World Article: 10 Things I Wish Motorcycle Manufacturers Would Do
- Cristi enthralls us with some ways to prepare for your first solo motorcycle journey abroad. Link to her blog about her South American adventure: http://amotorcyclist.blogspot.com/2010/09/cabanaconde-colca-canyon-on-whim-and.html
- 5th Annual Quail Motorcycle Gathering update
- MotoGP Update from Jerez, Spain (I finally watched!)
Next week is a little hairy so we may not be able to record the big 10 until next week :(
Enjoy and let us know what you think, or if there's something in particular you'd like to hear.
As always, thanks for listening!